- With one year until Census Day 2020, Executive Constantine, Mayor Durkan, and Seattle Foundation announce first-ever $1 million Regional Census Fund
- Local Services’ first Economic Development Program Manager looks forward to helping businesses succeed in unincorporated King County
- DCHS employees get preview of True North and Values
- Judicial Administration employees help to save a life
- Tech Tip: Be wary of odd emails or messages
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.