- Supporting coworkers and setting high standards, Metro’s 2019 ‘Vehicle Maintenance Employee of the Year’ leads by example
- Exec bikes Cedar River Trail, meets with employees
- Volunteer in your community with King County
- The Water Taxi and Kitsap Fast Ferry will remain in service the week of July 22-28
- Water Taxi and Kitsap Fast Ferries out of service July 22-28 for move to new terminal
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.