- Mask requirements remain in force for King County employees
- King County Security Tips – Is That Email Really from HR?
- Metro working with Public Health to get the word out to employees about vaccines
- Executive Constantine proclaims May as Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders Month
- Mandatory telework to end July 5, 2021
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.