- Look for Open Enrollment information in your mailbox
- Featured Job: End the HIV Epidemic (EHE) Program Manager (Project/Program Manager IV)
- Training Spotlight for October 15
- Learn how to boost your retirement savings
- A Conversation on the Impacts of the Pandemic While Living with a Disability, October 29
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.