- Featured job: Pathologist (Disease Control Officer – Associate)
- D.I.Y. face coverings: Tips on making cloth masks from the Public Health Crafter’s Corner
- Remembering and honoring our fallen heroes
- Advice from EAP during Mental Health Month: Finding safe connection while social distancing
- Mentoring Lunch and Learn online session, May 26
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.