Announcing the 2020 Online Nonprofit Expo Series
The 2020 Nonprofit Expo Series will kick off on Thursday, Oct. 22. Join the Employee Giving Program via Zoom from 11 a.m. to noon every Thursday through Nov. 20 to learn about nonprofits engaged in the work you care about. Each week will feature organizations working in the following key service areas:
- Oct. 22, from 11 a.m. to noon: Social and Economic Justice
- Oct. 29, from 11 a.m. to noon: Animals
- Nov. 5, from 11 a.m. to noon: Frontline COVID-19 Assistance
- Nov. 12, from 11 a.m. to noon: Serving Children during the COVI-19 pandemic
- Nov. 19, from 11 a.m. to noon: Housing and Employment
Each Expo will feature four nonprofits, giving you the opportunity to learn about the abundance of amazing services provided in our community. Presentations will be followed by a brief opportunity for Q&A. Follow this Zoom link to join the meeting. And don’t forget to make your pledge through PeopleSoft by Nov. 20.
For more information visit www.kingcounty.gov/giving.