Upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics for King County employees
In November, King County is hosting five COVID-19 worksite vaccination clinics open to all employees and family members ages 12 and older. All three vaccine types –Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson – are expected to be available.
The clinics are intended to support employees who are in the process of completing their initial COVID-19 vaccination series to comply with the Executive’s vaccination mandate.
In addition, COVID-19 booster shots will be available to those who are eligible. Although not currently required, booster shots are recommended and encouraged for specific populations, including people who work in occupational or institutional settings that put them at high risk for COVID-19.
Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration with the vaccinator partner Pliable is strongly encouraged to save time. If you have received any prior doses, please bring your CDC vaccination card with you.
Pliable’s terms and conditions can be viewed here, and are also available at the clinics.
Employees will be paid for time spent getting COVID-19 vaccinations, including boosters. Information on COVID-related leave is available here.
- Monday, Nov. 8, from 2 – 5 p.m., Chinook Building, Conference Rooms 121-123, 401 Fifth Avenue, Seattle. Register here.
- Wednesday, Nov. 10, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Cedar Hills Regional Landfill, 16645 228th Ave SE, Maple Valley. Register here.
- Monday, Nov. 15, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Cedar Hills Regional Landfill, 16645 228th Ave SE, Maple Valley. Register here.
- Tuesday, Nov. 16, from 9 a.m. – noon, Regional Communications and Emergency Coordination Center (RCECC), 3511 NE 2nd St., Renton. Register here.
- Tuesday, Nov. 16, from 1 – 4 p.m., Road Division – Renton Maintenance Facility, Building C Conference Room, 155 Monroe Ave NE, Renton. Register here.
View a poster of the November COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics here.