- Knowing your role during winter weather and emergencies
- Learn how to boost your retirement savings
- New funding opportunity from the Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy
- 2019 Annual Giving Drive: Spotlight on nonprofits supporting animal welfare
- Recycling program builds relationships between King County and Spanish-speaking communities
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.