- RASKC shares new video highlighting services
- County recognized for procuring, distributing face coverings for community
- Former Metro drivers take on new role as King County Health Ambassadors to slow the spread of COVID-19
- Firefighters train in Moses Lake
- Get to know the Voluntary Separation Program
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.