- King County TV wins 12 government programming awards
- A conversation on suicide awareness and prevention, September 22
- Schools preparing for a measured return to in-person learning
- September marks National Recovery Month: How to support friends and family in recovery
- My proposals for anti-racism and criminal legal system transformation in upcoming budget
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.