- Are you a woman in tech? We want your thoughts!
- King County Executive Constantine names Rachel Smith as Deputy Executive
- DNRP employee Kelly Heintz receives prestigious land conservation award
- Kudos to employees for continued dedication!
- Training Spotlight: Basic Data Visualization and Grammar Refresher,
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.