- 2020 Strategic Climate Action Plan – All employee briefing opportunities
- King County’s COVID-19 contact tracing efforts gain strength
- Featured Job: Racial Equity Planner (Project/Program Manager II)
- A heavy lift as Archives staff prepare for construction
- Tech Tip: Are you on-board with PeopleSoft Simple Sign-on?
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.