- Doing the right thing: Restaurants and COVID-19
- Featured Job: Personal Health Services Supervisor – North Regional Parent Child Health Teams
- Celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act, July 26 and 27
- Introduction to Mindfulness – Online, July 15
- CDC updated the high-risk list. And it’s not just older adults.
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.