- It’s in the mail: Look for Open Enrollment information
- 2019 Annual Giving Drive: Spotlight on nonprofits supporting the Latinx community
- Fair and Just Prosecution Fellow Joseph Ludmir shares his summer experience at the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Five questions with Brendan McCluskey, Director of the King County Office of Emergency Management
- Revamped dock at Pier 50 offers new accessibility features
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.