- Water Taxi and Kitsap Fast Ferries out of service July 22-28 for move to new terminal
- State retirement plan contributions increased July 1
- Featured Job: King County Multimedia Reporter Producer – Council
- Training Spotlight: Defensive Driving
- Tech Tip: Cyber Security Awareness Training is now available
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.