- Executive Constantine announces new funding to prevent spread of hepatitis A
- Learn how to boost your retirement savings
- Supporting coworkers and setting high standards, Metro’s 2019 ‘Vehicle Maintenance Employee of the Year’ leads by example
- Exec bikes Cedar River Trail, meets with employees
- Volunteer in your community with King County
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.