- Executive Constantine proclaims May as Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders Month
- Mandatory telework to end July 5, 2021
- Talent Acquisition steps up to the challenge
- Accommodations for mental health
- Language Access Team provides information in multiple languages to support community needs
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.