- 2019 Annual Giving Drive: Spotlight on nonprofits fighting hunger
- PeopleSoft outage this weekend Nov. 23 – 24
- Foreclosure prevention team helps homeowners and reduces property tax foreclosures
- Local high school students boost cancer-preventing vaccinations for HPV
- Metro takes action to address racial disparities and the climate crisis with bold direction from community
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.