- Five questions with Jesse Kent, Project/Program Manager III, Department of Local Services
- Nominate team members for 2019 Performance Excellence Awards
- Giving Tuesday: Make a Difference Today and All Year Long
- KCIT update: Transitioning to Windows 10
- Metro’s updated web-based Trip Planner offers better searching, real-time departure predictions, plus a whole lot more!
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.