- Protocols to keep employees safe and informed during COVID-19
- Accessing leave, including federal leave, during COVID-19
- Tech Tip: Guidance for security while telecommuting
- King County joins with Harborview Medical Center to open COVID-19 recovery site
- Online “marketplace” connects donors with people and organizations in need during COVID-19 outbreak
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.