- Asian-Pacific Islander Affinity Group creating meaningful connections with communities during COVID-19
- Substance use and mental health disorder recovery resources during the pandemic
- On-demand webinar: A conversation on self-care
- Featured job: Senior Microbiologist – Public Health Laboratory
- Featured job: Pathologist (Disease Control Officer – Associate)
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.