- KCSO Crisis Negotiation Team, Part II
- Programs available to help get you on the path to feeling better
- KCSO Crisis Negotiation Team in the forefront of special operations, Part I
- Executive proclaims Emergency Medical Services Week
- Fourth Avenue entrance to King County Courthouse to close June 15, Third Avenue entrance will reopen
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 17,000+ employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.