- Making a more welcoming downtown civic campus
- Executive Constantine proclaims Latinx/Hispanic Heritage Month
- Professional Development Scholarship Program: Individual Development Plan
- Tech Tip: Manage IT tickets with KCIT’s new omni-channel chatbot, capable of voice or text responses
- Discounted tickets for Seattle Thunderbirds Hockey Club opening night, Oct. 1
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 17,000+ employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.