- Free admission to Emerald Downs July 10
- Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- Commander Todd Clark retires after 40 years with Adult and Juvenile Detention
- Judge Jim Rogers receives Outstanding Judge Award from King County Bar Association
- Fresh, affordable, and culturally relevant: A spotlight on farmers markets serving our immigrant and refugee communities
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 17,000+ employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.