King County employees are impacted by severe weather events and other regional emergencies. To make sure each person is getting the latest information that impacts their work and home life, we have provided these useful resources:
- 206-205-8600: The Employee Hotline, which employees are encouraged to save into their phones.
- Announcements through King County email, which employees will receive in real time.
- Information available here at www.kcemployees.com
- Information available at www.kcemergency.com
- Information available at the employee’s agency website or intranet (SharePoint)
- Information available by following King County on Twitter: @KCEmployees, @KingCountyWA and @KCMetrobus
- Employees are also encouraged to contact their immediate supervisor.