As you may know, parking rates at various King County parking facilities located in downtown Seattle will increase on January 1, 2017. The new rates will affect employees parking at the Goat Hill Garage, the King County Correctional Facility, the Chinook Building, and King Street Center. King Street Center is anticipated to enter King County’s property inventory in June 2017. Therefore, the new parking rates at King Street Center will be effective on June 1, 2017.
The parking rates for 2017 are as follows. Please note *indicates unchanged rates:
- Monthly Reserved Parking – $385
- Monthly Unreserved Parking – $300
- Monthly Rate for City of Seattle Certified Carpools and Electric Vehicles – $210
- Monthly Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Parking – $150
- Maximum Daily Employee Parking – $20
- Open Surface Lots – $20*
- Daily Motorcycle Parking – $5*
- After-Hour and Weekends – $7*
- Bicycles – Free* (Bicycle racks are located in the Goat Hill Garage, 5th Avenue Plaza of the Administration Building, and on Level A in the Chinook Building.
King County employees are eligible for a variety of commute benefits including an ID/ORCA card that pays your fare on a range of bus, rail and ferry systems, and discounts on Vanpool and Carpool fares. Find out more at the Employee Transportation Program website.