KCIT delivers new, faster onboarding service
The workstation is ready to go when your new employee arrives
KCIT is excited to announce a new, better, faster and more thorough way to get new employees up and working on Day One. Our new process puts the right tools, systems, and software on the right device(s) so everything is ready to use the moment the new employee arrives.
The new onboarding process includes: Network and PeopleSoft logins, desk phones, laptops, software, applications, email groups, and any other tool needed to start work at King County We’ll even map to your printers!
To get started, users can now follow these simple instructions:
- Visit he KCIT Support Site: https://helpdesk.kingcounty.gov/CherwellPortal/ITSupport
- Select Login in the upper right corner
- Select I Want Something New
- Under User Accounts Select On Boarding/Off boarding/Transfer Employee
- Select the appropriate form to be filled out
Following this easy process will automatically create a HelpDesk ticket. For any questions, employees can call 206-263-4357 (3-HELP).