- “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside of yourself” – Oprah Winfrey
- Executive Services employee represents Seattle region at Harvard Business School
- A perfect fit: how King County’s Mentorship Program develops employees
- KCIT communications employee honored for military service on International Women’s Day
- Womxn’s History Month Panel 2019: Womxn Who Lead
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.