- Want to opt out of Washington’s long-term care program?
- Supporting people with disabilities through the 2021 Annual Giving Drive
- Employee vaccination clinics provide over 1,800 COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Fred Jarrett Leadership Excellence Award presented to John Diaz
- KCC 2.15 training: Protecting immigrants, refugees, and limited English speakers
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.