Those of us in the archives profession are often surprised (shocked!) to discover that there are people in the world who don’t know what an archives is or what archivists do.
So, to help demystify archives in general, and to let everyone see what a friendly and approachable bunch we really are, in this post we share a series of brief interviews with us, the staff of the King County Archives.
And now, we invite you to meet the Archives team…in alphabetical order!
- Jill Anderson, Assistant Archivist
- Agnes Castronuevo, Archives Reference Specialist/Administrative Specialist
- Danielle Coyle, Archives Administrative Specialist
- Amanda Demeter, Assistant Archivist
- Greg Lange, Archives Reference Specialist/Administrative Specialist
- Karisa O’Hara, Archives Technical Specialist/Administrative Specialist
- Rebecca Pixler, Assistant Archivist (Retired)
- Carol Shenk, County Archivist
Read more at Bytes and Boxes