- Celebrating Black History Month in King County
- “Snow” getting around it: this storm is one for the record books
- Keeping King County safe and moving during the winter storm
- Wastewater Treatment Division unit acts on survey results to improve employee morale and workplace satisfaction
- Executive visits employees helping to keep County agencies open and staffed
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.