Training Spotlight: Lean Basics
Have you heard about Lean? Have you wondered if Lean could be applied on your job? Come and join us in the Lean Basics course, where you will become familiar with the fundamental principles of Lean; such as Waste Identification, Visual Management, and Continuous Improvement. Students will engage the materials through instructor lead classroom discussions, and interactive hands-on learning.
- Become familiar with the 4 key principles of Lean
- Learn why Lean is important to King County
- Recognize the beliefs and mindset that drive Lean behavior
- Apply Visual Management and Waste Elimination principles
- Learn how to apply these concepts on the job
The training takes place Wednesday, Sept. 5, 1 – 4:30 p.m. at the King County Administration Building.
Learn more and register on Eventbrite before the session fills up, and visit Learning and Development on KingCounty.gov to learn more about trainings and other opportunities to invest in YOU – including a Sept. 7 Building Change Management and Effectiveness training!