- Complete Open Enrollment by Nov. 15
- U.S. Department of Defense presents awards to King County and DAJD
- Program offers diverse community opportunities in trades and apprenticeships
- Training Spotlight: Report Writing and Document Design and Lominger Competency and Skill Assessment
- Superior Court behind the scenes: The Jury Room
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has more than 14,000 employees who work to make a difference in our community every day. We strive to tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, law enforcement, courts, parks, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.