New KCIT online Help Desk portal launching Thursday, Nov. 29.
KCIT is excited to launch its new online Help Desk portal on Thursday, Nov. 29.
The KCIT Help Desk will no longer accept emails to request IT service starting tomorrow. New requests should be submitted through a new online web portal, shown below:
To access the new online Help Desk Portal on Thursday, Nov. 29:
1. Open a browser window
2. Type the following URL into your browser (example below)
3. Select enter
Our new online Help Desk portal will offer:
- Easy to use self-help resources.
- Instant access to your tickets.
- News about outages, attacks and phishing attempts.
- Simple ways to report problems or request new services.
You can still call the Help Desk at: 206-263-HELP(4357)
All open, current tickets will be worked through completion using LANDesk, with new tickets opened in the new Cherwell system.
Watch a short video to learn more about the new online Help Desk portal. It’s easy!