- Retirement educators innovate to meet demand during coronavirus
- Featured Job: Nutrition Assistant (C9A : PTE L17-DPH, DCHS-Health Prof)
- FMD security officers step up to the challenges
- King County and partners surpass goal of planting one million trees, achieving a major milestone for climate action one year early
- Tech Tip: Become a Teams Pro—take a free King County webinar, multiple dates
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.