- Training Spotlight: Emotional Intelligence for Leaders and Emerging Leaders series and Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Featured Job: Paramedic Intern
- Employees welcome to ukulele jam session
- Kudos! Trailhead Direct program featured for improving access to trails
- King County wins organizational leadership award for government performance and continuous improvement
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.