- Featured Job: Elections Worker (Temporary)
- DES featured in new book, “Solving the People Problem”
- Register for the Procurement Technology Modernization Open House on October 1
- Utility of the Future Today and awards for outstanding performance
- Emergency Management awarded a grant to plan for catastrophic disasters
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 15,000 employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.