King County 2019 flu shot schedule, week of Sept. 18
Check out the King County 2019 Flu Shot Schedule and mark your calendars for the location most convenient for you. These are open to all employees, unless noted otherwise. If you miss the opportunity to get a flu shot at work, here are some tips for getting your flu shot through your health plan. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Some things to remember: Clinics are open to all employees, except when noted otherwise. Benefits-covered spouses and family members (age 11 and above) are welcome to attend most clinics, but please confirm these details with your site contact(s) beforehand. When able, bring your medical ID card or number.
Dates this week are:
- Thursday, Sept. 19 from 3 a.m. – 6 a.m., at Atlantic – Central Base, 1500 6th Ave. South, Seattle, WA 98134, 2nd Floor Classroom 2C. Contacts are Benita Grace at 206-477-2409 and Tutti Compton at 206-477-0426.
- Thursday, Sept. 19 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., at Dexter Horton, 710 2nd Ave. Seattle, WA 98104, Room 125. Contact is Leslie Brown at 206-263-1634.
- Thursday, Sept. 19, from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. at Ryerson Base, 1220 4th Ave S., Seattle, WA 98134, Classroom 203 A, 2nd floor. Contact is Janet Crahan at 206-477-7404.
- Friday, Sept. 20 from 6:30 a.m. – 10 a.m., at North Base, 2160 N 163rd St., Shoreline, WA 98133, Classrooms 1 and 2. Contact is Jamie Bonnar at 206-477-2409.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 from 6 a.m. – 8:30 a.m., at South Treatment Plant, 1200 Monster Road SW, Renton, WA 98057, Cedar River Training Room, Administration Building. Contact is Angela Dickson at 206-263-1768.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., at Kent East Hill Public Health, 25742 104th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98030, Family Service Room. Contact is Anne Shinoda-Mettler at 206-477-6964.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 from 6-8:30 a.m. at West Point Treatment Plant, 1400 Discovery Park Blvd., Seattle WA 98199, Olympus/Baker Room. Contact is Christine Oro at 206-477-4668.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m., at Youth Services Center, 1211 E. Alder St, Seattle, WA 98122, Conference Room 213. Contact is Kimberley Rosenstock at 206-477-2646.