King County 2019 flu shot schedule, week of Oct. 9
Check out the King County 2019 Flu Shot Schedule and mark your calendars for the location most convenient for you. These are open to all employees, unless noted otherwise. If you miss the opportunity to get a flu shot at work, here are some tips for getting your flu shot through your health plan. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Some things to remember: Clinics are open to all employees, except when noted otherwise. Benefits-covered spouses and family members (age 11 and above) are welcome to attend most clinics, but please confirm these details with your site contact(s) beforehand. When able, bring your medical ID card or number.
Dates this week are:
- Thursday, Oct. 10 from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. at Environmental Lab, 322 West Ewing St. Seattle, WA 98119, West Large Conference Room. Contacts are Lori McGill at 206-477-1230 and Kirsten Lee at 206-263-1661.
- Thursday, Oct. 10 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Issaquah District Court, 5415 220th Ave. SE, Issaquah, WA 98029, Jury Assembly Room. Contact is Cherie Lusk at 206-477-2977.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. at Airport, 7277 Perimeter Road S, Seattle, WA 98108, Airport Terminal Room 110. Contact is Tricia Diamond at 206-477-9617.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. at Cedar Hills, 16645 228th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038, Conference Room C. Contacts are Mary Ann Hale at 206-263-1143 and Brenda Loder at 206-263-1824.
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 from 5 a.m. – 9 a.m. at Power Distribution, 2255 4th Ave S., Seattle, WA 98134,3rd Floor Conference Room. Contact is Jennifer Bretzer at 206-263-1600.
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at King Street Center, 201 S. Jackson St., Seattle, WA 98104, 8th Floor Conference Center. Contact is Chris Zanassi at 206-477-4541.