Creating Effective Application Materials online workshops, October 27 and November 17
This two-hour virtual workshop will provide you tips and strategies on how to make your application materials stand out. Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the purpose of the job application, resume, cover letter and supplemental questions and how to make each of them more effective
- Deciding what to include in your resume and the best format to showcase your qualifications
- How to write a cover letter tailored to the specific position
- Identifying and showcasing your accomplishments
There are two opportunities to attend this online workshop:
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 from 1-3 p.m. and Tuesday, Nov. 17 from 1-3 p.m. Register here.