Get your family vaccinated at Metro’s family day vaccine clinic on June 26
King County Metro is partnering with Public Health – Seattle & King County and their partner Discovery Health to host a family day vaccine clinic:
- Saturday, June 26 from 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Metro’s Safety and Training building at 11911 E Marginal Way S, Tukwila
- Parking is available on site.
King County employees and their loved ones are invited to make an appointment to receive one of two COVID-19 vaccines. The Pfizer vaccine will be available for those 12 and older and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available for those 18 and older. There will also be a limited number of vaccines available for walk-ins but your preferred vaccine type cannot be guaranteed without an appointment.
Please register for the vaccine of your choice by visiting Discovery Health’s registration portal:
- Pfizer (12+): https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/1322958605
- Johnson & Johnson (18+): https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/5261305492
If you are interested in getting vaccinated but cannot make it to the family day clinic, please explore your options by visiting:
Learn about vaccine incentives: