Supporting disaster relief organizations through the 2021 Annual Giving Drive
As part of the 2021 Annual Giving Drive, we are highlighting nonprofits whose work supports organizations commited to disaster relief. These and hundreds of nonprofits are participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive.
- International Relief Teams (3575) – Alleviates human suffering by providing health services and other assistance to victims of disaster, poverty and neglect.
- Soup Ladies (9583) – Their mission is to deliver fresh, homestyle meals at no cost to First Responders called out to natural disasters, crime scenes, fires and critical incidents. Safety & energy are #1.
- UNICEF USA (3553) – Immediately respond when emergencies strike, invest in innovative solutions to the problems and advocate for children’s well being.
- World Renew (3511) – Work to change hunger, poverty, and injustice through community development programs and internationally coordinated disaster response.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).