Spend your Flexible Spending Account money
Do you have money left in your Flexible Spending Account (FSA)? Check the balance of your Health Care or Day Care FSA by going to Navia Benefits and signing in to your account. Expenses incurred by Dec. 31, 2021, must be submitted for reimbursement by March 31, 2022.
For this year only, any unused funds in your 2021 Health Care or Dependent Day Care FSAs will automatically roll over and be available next year. You do not have to be enrolled in an FSA next year to access these funds. (Normally, the Health Care FSA allows you to carry over up to $550 and the Dependent Day Care FSA does not offer a carryover feature.)
Day Care FSAs
- Use your Day Care FSA to pay for day care or dependent care expenses for your child under age 13, disabled spouse, or dependent parent so you can work or attend school full-time.
- Day Care FSA funds can also be used to pay an eligible family members to watch your children, as long as the family member is not your tax dependent (your spouse, the parent of the child, your dependent, or your child under the age of 19).
- Online or virtual day cares and camps are not eligible for reimbursement with Day Care FSAs, according to IRS regulations.
- See the complete list of Day Care FSA Eligible & Ineligible Expenses.
Health Care FSAs
- You can use your Health Care FSA funds to pay for a variety of medical, dental, and vision expenses for you, your spouse or eligible domestic partner, and your dependents.
- Health Care FSA funds can be used to pay for orthodontia, laser eye surgery, eyeglasses, and over-the-counter medications and supplies, including menstrual care products. They can also be used for eligible ergonomic office equipment when you obtain a letter of medical necessity from your doctor.
- See the complete list of Health Care FSA Eligible & Ineligible Expenses. You can also shop online at the FSA Store.
If you have questions about your FSA benefits, contact Navia Benefit Solutions at 425-452-3500 or email Navia Benefit Solutions.