- Executive proclaims February 2023 as Black History Month in King County
- King County Security Tips – The shock factor: Do not take the bait!
- Tech Tip: Practice good IT “hygiene” – restart your computer regularly
- DES plays key role in severe weather response
- Honoring the legacy of Judge Patricia H. Clark
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
We tell stories that highlight the work we do to support our residents, builds strong communities, and make our region a great place to live and work. Our 17,000+ employees work every day to make King County
a welcoming community where every person can thrive. Read more about our amazing employees and their stories, and learn what it means to be a King County employee.