Open enrollment closes November 15
If you’re eligible for benefits with the County, you should have received important information about this year’s benefits open enrollment, which will run Nov. 1 – Nov. 15.
2015 benefit highlights
- Regence BlueShield is issuing new KingCareSMmedical cards for next year.
- SmartCare Connect (Group Health) has added a cardiac rehabilitation program.
- You can enroll in a health care flexible spending account with debit card reimbursement.
- You can carry up to $500 of unused health care flexible spending account funds into 2015 and still elect the maximum $2,500 for 2015.
Options during open enrollment
- Change medical plans.
- Add dependents to your coverage.
- Add, increase, decrease or discontinue supplemental accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Decrease or discontinue supplemental life insurance or discontinue supplemental long-term disability insurance.
- Confirm your Healthy IncentivesSMcolor for 2015 medical out-of-pocket expenses.
- Update your benefit access fee for 2015, which increases for most KingCareSM members.
If you have questions after your receive your open enrollment information or if you need help during open enrollment, please call us at 206-684-1556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click here.