King County’s Human Resources Division (HRD) has launched a new and improved website to help visitors to the site get quick and easy access to the content they are looking for.
The new site will make it easier for King County employees, human resources professionals, residents and job seekers to navigate the site and find what they are looking for, quickly and easily.
“We wanted to make sure that all visitors to our website, whether they are current employees or possible future employees, have a good experience with our website and leave with a good impression of King County government and the Human Resources Division,” said Nancy Buonanno Grennan, HRD Director. “Building a new website that is both easy to navigate and attractive to look at is just one way we can improve the service experience for our customers, both internal and external.”
- Presents information and choices in a clear and concise way
- Places the important items in prominent, easy-to-see areas
- Automatically adjusts to a user’s web browser, whether they are accessing the site on a phone, tablet or computer
- Helps users get to the information they are seeking, even if that information is from another agency, such as pay and benefits resources
- Is much more visually appealing than our previous site.
The new site also features photos of our own King County employees, including several HRD employees, rather than stock photos.
Please take a tour of the new site and take advantage of this valuable new resource.