King County’s New Employee Orientation (NEO) is getting a refresh beginning Jan. 1, 2017.
The changes to NEO will give a consistent positive experience to all new employees and will focus on King County’s values and what you can expect as a new employee.
If you need to register a new employee for NEO, this information is for you:
- NEO registration will be done through Eventbrite
- NEO will be held on every Monday starting Jan. 3, 2017
- If Monday is a holiday where offices are closed NEO will be held on Tuesday
- NEO will be all day (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) except for non-benefitted employees who will leave at approximately 2:45 p.m.
- Employees will complete the first portion of their I-9 forms and bring to their HR the next day with required identification
- NEO will include obtaining ID badges as long as paperwork has been filed in advance with the King County ID Access Office.
You can find more information about the changes, agenda and how to sign up on this SharePoint site.
As with all changes, we encourage and welcome your feedback as we move forward. You can contact Meghan McKnight in Human Resources Division with any questions.