Metro’s 42nd Annual Metroadeo
Shared from Metro’s For employees site
King County employees: join Metro General Manager Rob Gannon and Metro’s Safety team on Saturday, June 16 to recognize the skills of our fantastic bus operators!
There are three ways King County employees can participate.
- Bus operators can sign up now to compete in the Metroadeo.
- Employees can bring their antique, classic or special interest cars, trucks, motorcycles or any other vehicle to the 30th Annual Employee Car Show.
- Save the date and attend the event. Bring your family and friends!
Operators can sign up now to show off their skills to Metro employees and their families at the June 16 BBQ and car show event!
The winner receives an all-expenses-paid trip to the state championship August 18-19 in Kennewick, WA, and the national championship in Louisville, KY next May.
- Roadeo judge’s breakfast orientation 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- Roadeo competition 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM*
- BBQ Lunch 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- VIP Golf Cart Rodeo 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM*
- Award Ceremony 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM*
*Exact time depends on the number of Roadeo competitors
All King County employees, their families and friends are invited to show off their antique, classic or special interest cars, trucks, motorcycles or any other vehicle at the 30th Annual King County Employees Car Show sponsored by the Metro Employees Historic Vehicle Association (MEHVA).
Great prizes and giveaways will be awarded. Registration is free.
- Registration 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Car Show 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Awards ceremony 1:30 PM
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the MEHVA hotline at 206-477-0460.