Lean Transformation Tuesdays webinar series, weekly at 2 p.m.
In Finance and Business Operations, our employees use Lean tools and thinking to continuously improve. We’ll discuss the successes (and failures!) we encountered on our Lean journey to complete our recent Yellow Belt projects, and how Lean methods have helped us re-examine our daily work routines.
Join us for this special webinar series that examines Lean transformation in action, every Tuesday at 2 p.m. Please use the links below to register for the sessions:
- June 23: Reporting Emergency Purchases & Eliminating Work: No More Contract Extensions, register here.
- June 30: Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA) Attachments + Small Contractor & Supplier Certification (SCS) Application Improvement, register here.
- July 7: Improving Interface from Debt Manager System to General Ledger + Immaterial Prior Period Adjustments, register here.
- July 14: Reducing Duplicate and Lost Invoices in Accounts Receivable + Petty Cash/Impressed Fund/Change Fund Forms, register here.
- July 21: Reducing Invoice Production Time + ePay the Lean Way + Property Tax Administration System (PTAS) + Improving Access to FPIC by Facilitating Navigation, register here.
Visit the new FBOD Lean page to view descriptions for each session, and access Lean tools to tackle your own process improvement project.