Emergency Deployment Program needs your administrative and project management skills
Do you have administrative, finance, data entry or project management skills and want to assist with King County’s response to the coronavirus? If so, we need you!
As King County continues to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and keep our workforce, workplace, and community safe, there is an urgent need to fill administrative-related roles within the county. These opportunities for temporary work redeployment are available to employees who can assist with COVID-19 related concerns. In support of the county’s mandatory telecommuting order, most roles can be done remotely. Some assignments can also be done while performing normal job duties. Employees will also be provided training and support to help them succeed in these temporary redeployments.
The most urgent needs for emergency staffing include:
- Organize, oversee, establish and maintain data sources that may include inventory, contracts, budgets, outreach documents and/or other records.
- Plan, organize, schedule and coordinate work activities.
- Overall responsibility for the operational and logistical needs at an assigned site.
- Fill PPE orders and maintain inventory counts.
- Respond to COVID-19 related questions from the community via phone and email.
- Compose, draft, summarize, prepare, proofread and/or edit documents.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars for supervisor and/or organizational unit/program.