Learn more about Procurement Technology Modernization on August 17
The Procurement and Payables (P&P) section is excited to announce the Procurement Technology Modernization (PTM) project! There are two parts to the project: a new Oracle Cloud system to streamline procurement, and the Concur Travel and Travel Expense (T&E) reimbursement system. Both of these systems are expected to launch this fall.
Oracle Cloud will include the following benefits:
- A new service request portal
- Allow for collaboration on procurements
- Enable self-service tracking of solicitations
- Streamline supplier registration and self-maintenance
- Electronic bid submissions (no more paper!)
- A contract repository
- And much more!
The Concur T&E system will feature:
- Updated policies that are easy to understand and apply
- Quick and easy paperless travel approvals
- Convenient travel booking directly through the portal
- Increased autonomy and visibility and improved cycle time
- A mobile app to upload travel receipts